XR in brief
XR in brief:
- Easy to service
- Low profile, well protected design
- Vane motor with extreme torque
- Slew bearings handles radial and axial forces
- Patented transmission for power transfer
- Leak-proof, water resistant
- Extra channel for central lubrication
- Relief valve integrated in motor
- Unique interface allows strong incorporation
- External torque not amplified
Higher torque than every other solution. Handles high flows with very low pressure drops. The result is more than enough performance to cope with even the heaviest jobs.
Built to handle the forces from truly heavy loads. Whether forces are at right angles or come from the same direction, XR rotators are extremely durable, powerful and enjoy long service lives.
PROTECTED MOTOR AND SWIVEL
The patented transmission means that external forces are not transferred to the motor or swivel as they are in separate modules. This means XR rotators have the longest service lives by far.